This panel lets you set and see some general options for your course:
- Owner and Co-Owner of the course or community: owner is set by your domain administrator; co-owner(s) can be set by Course Coordinator (owner), unless set automatically from institutional data.
- Minimum LON-CAPA version required: some items in your course may require a certain minimum version of LON-CAPA to function. The Details link shows you which items are responsible for any version requirements.
- Cloned From: the title of the course from which the course was originally cloned when it was created.
- Course/Community Description: the name under which your course or community shows up on Roles screens.
- Course ID or number: an optional internal identifier for your course, usually the course number and semester.
- Categorize course: if your domain has been configured to allow Course Coordinators to choose the categorization used for their course on the publicly available course/community catalog page, there will be a Display Categories link to allow you to set that.
- Syllabus status: shows the syllabus type currently in use, and includes an Edit link which loads the syllabus editing page, and a View link which shows the syllabus.
- Users allowed to clone course/community: here you can set rules for which users are allowed to create copies ("clones") of your course/community.
- Replacement titles for standard course roles: if you want the names of roles to be different from those used
by default, enter alternative names in the table.
button after making any changes to save them.