Default color schemes can be set for the domain for four types of
In each case the following can be set or modified:
- Course Coordinator
- Author/Co-author/Assistant Author
- Domain roles (Domain Coordinator)
Individual users can override any default settings you establish for
the domain via the "Change Color Scheme" link in
their individual Preferences screen. In the absence of individual
preferences, any domain defaults you set will be used whenever users
from your domain are using LON-CAPA, regardless of which domain owns
the server hosting the session.
- Header image displayed in place of the inline navigation controls
when the page is viewed with the Remote Control active.
- Color used for text in the LON-CAPA interface
- Background colors used for the page itself, and the inline navigation
(if shown) and the page header below it, and a border to the header
- Default colors for links in the page, depending on status: either
active, visited or default (if neither apply).