- "Index/Name" - This is an internal label for the rule. Something must be entered here, and it must be different for each rule. This same value will be used to add a conditional hint.
- "Vector" - The name of one of the vectors in the list of Elements above. Specifically, the one you want to test.
- "Attached to object" - Enter the object(s) this vector should be attached to. For more than one object, separate them by commas. If the vector should not be attached to any object, leave this blank. In this case, an object is considered attached if its tail OR its tip is in the vicinity of the object.
- "Not attached to object" - Enter the object(s) that this vector should be not be near. For more than one object, separate them by commas. Particularly useful for distractor vectors.
- "Tail/Tip (not) attached to object" - The same as the previous two statements, but specific to only the Tail/Tip of the vector.
- "Length" - How long the vector should be.
- "Absolute error length" - How accurate the length must be to get the answer correct.
- "Angle" - What direction should the vector point. All values are measured in degrees, counterclockwise starting at the positive x-axis. Values must be 0 £ q < 360
- "Absolute error angle" - How accurate the angle must be to get the answer correct.