- At the top of the Grading table screen,
select section, groups and access status of the student you want to grade.
Choices for access status are:
- with any status: any student in the course or selected section
- with submissions: any student who submitted an answer
- with ungraded submissions: any student who submitted an answer or essay to an ungraded, hand-graded problem.
- with incorrect submissions: any student who has made a submission which the computer or instructor has marked incorrect.
- On the Modify grades screen, you will see a table of student grade data for your class or selected section. You have two options:
- Assign a common grade to tho class or section:
Select the point value you wish
to assign in the box under the Assign Common Grade to Class heading. You may also wish to excuse a problem using the Grade Status pulldown menu. Excusing a problem will remove the problem score from the total IF the student has not already received credit on the problem. For example, say your current folder is worth 1 point while the folder is worth 15 points. The students who have credit on the problem will get their total score out of 15 points; however, the students who have not received credit will get their total score out of 14 points.
- Assign scores for specific students: Input the point value you want to assign to each student in the appropriate location.
. The Store grades screen will display.