- At the top of the Grade page/folder for one student screen,
select section, groups and access status of the student you want to grade.
Choices for access status are:
- with any status: any student in the course or selected section
- with submissions: any student who submitted an answer
- with ungraded submissions: any student who submitted an answer or essay to an ungraded, hand-graded problem.
- with incorrect submissions: any student who has made a submission which the computer or instructor has marked incorrect.
- On the Select student screen,
use the pull down menu to select the folder with problems you wish to grade. (By default, the folder listed is the folder the current problem resides in.)
- Select yes or no to view problem text.
- Select the submission detail level you wish to view.
- Select the student or the code of a coded exam.
- On the Grade student screen scroll down and view, grade, or regrade the problems.
- The Store grades screen will display the scores for the problems in the folder.