The file list shows all files and sub-directories contained within this directory. Clicking on a file will open or download that file. Clicking on a directory will take you to that directory.
The file list also has various action icons. The meaning of each of these icons are:
- folder image: This denotes that the name correspond to a directory.
- locked: If you have submitted a file for a problem, you cannot delete or rename this file
- checkbox: Check this box and press the Delete button to delete a files
- Rename: Click this button to rename files (See Renaming File ).
- Cat: Click this button to create a catalog entry for this file (See File Catalogs )