You can set the public/password protected access by:
- Set the starting date and the ending date of when your file is to be publicly accessible. The ending date must be after the starting date.
- If you wish to have the file public/password protected forever, click on no end date.
- For password protected access, you must provide a password. You can then give the password to anyone who you wish to share your files with.
- Click on the activate check box.
- Press Proceed to make your files publicly/password protected available.
The URL where this file can be accessed will be given to you. Copy this URL and give the URL to people you wish to share your files with.