You can add folders to your Course Contents screen to
organize your course. Folders can act as sequences, chapters, modules,
or homework sets. To add folders to your course, do the following:
- Log in to the course you wish to add folders to.
- Select Course Editor on the Inline Menu or
Edit course contents
within Main Menu.
- At the Course Editor screen, click on
on the in-line menu.
- Type the name of the new folder in the pop-up window and click OK.
The folder appears at the bottom of the course document area you added it to.
- To add resources to the folder, click on the folder you created. A new Course Editor screen opens. Note that under
the Main Content and the Supplemental Content tabs, there is a directory path starting with
Main Content >> and ending with the name of the currently selected folder. A newly created folder is initially
empty. Add resources to the folder exactly as they are
added in the "top-level" Main Course Content areas
NOTE: New folders are visible by
or next time you log in.