The first time you enter your course, you will see the
Course Initialization Helper. Click the
button on each
screen to keep the LON-CAPA default settings. The helper will step you
through the major settings:
- Course Title
- Disable Chat Room Participation
- Disable Discussion Participation
- HTML preferences for posts
- Course Feedback recipient settings (be sure at least one e-mail is listed).
- Course Cloning Permissions
When you are done going
through the Helper, click the
button, which takes you to the Course Editor screen.
By default, the first resource in the course will be displayed when the students log-in and select a
student role in your course.
If you would prefer to have the students see the table of contents, see the "Table of Contents" section